Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanks folks for looking at my pictures....

While taking the pictures of the CARDINAL it reminded me of an experience I had as a EIGHT year old LAD.. While walking home one beautiful day in Centenary Tennessee I ran upon a baby CARDINAL.. Not knowing what to do with him I carried him home with me..Since the little bird was found in our apple orchard I looked up in the apple tree and saw his nest he had fallen from. I went home and ask my Mama what I should do with him. At the same moment I saw a used Canary cage in the barn. To make a short story I put the Baby Cardinal in the cage and took it down to the apple tree I found him under. I hung the cage in the apple tree and very soon I saw his mother land on the cage.. I was amazed to see the mom bring him food. WOW that was amazing to witness this....She continued to bring him food and water.. Some time later after he was a big boy I opened the door and he flew away.. Since there were lots of birds on our farm I lost track of him immediatly. ISN'T GOD GREAT randy foster

No comments:

Post a Comment